If you love drawing and sketching and want to make a product to sell, this course is a great starting point. This course teaches you to make Procreate texture brushes that paint seamless repeating patterns. You will create simple designs as a single brush and turn more complex structures into multiple encounters that stack on top of each other to paint multi-color designs. How to do this is what you will learn here. You will learn all the skills you need to create a range of different brushes ready for sale using just your iPad and Procreate 5X. There's nothing more that you need.
5.0/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Note: Software NOT included.
- Access 21 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Create seamless repeating patterns from your designs
- Create layered brushes that build up to make multi-color designs
- Know handy tips & techniques for working in Procreate 5X
- Draw basic illustrations in Procreate 5X
- Create professional digital assets for sale
- Work more confidently in Procreate 5X
- Turn seamless repeating patterns into Procreate 5X Brushes
- Know Procreate illustration techniques for every day use
- Create, export, & import custom Procreate brushes
"Course was easy to follow and I learned how to make pattern brushes! I also got some useful tips from the lessons. I would recommend this course for anyone wanting to learn this technique." – Charles Peterson
Helen Bradley | Designer, Adobe Illustrator & Procreate 5 Trainer
4.8/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Helen Bradley is an expatriate Australian, designer, and photographer. She specializes in teaching graphic design using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop and teaching photo-editing with Lightroom and Photoshop.
Helen has taught thousands of students worldwide and she is recognized as a skilled trainer who "knows her stuff" and who is able to communicate even highly technical and complex processes so they are easy to understand. Apart from her technical expertise, one thing students frequently comment on is her lack of 'fluff' she doesn't waste time and she gets to the point quickly.