The Complete Guide to Designing a Mobile App
You save 75%
85 Lessons (7h)
- Section 1 - Welcome
- Section 2 - Design Basics
- Section 3 - Discovery to Solid Idea
- Section 4 - Information Architecture
- Section 5 - Style
- Section 6 - Components and Paterns
- Section 7 - Bring it Together
- Section 8 - Design with Sketch
- Section 9 - Design an Instagram Clone
- Section 10 - Design a Food Delivery App
- Section 11 - Design a Studio Booking App
- Section 12 - Prototyping Tools
- Section 13 - Voice AR and Gaming
- Section 14 - Resources and Conclusion
Learn Basic Design Principles & Build Your Own UX-Friendly Mobile Apps
InstructorRob Percival created Codestars to help people learn to code in a simple, logical, fun, and accessible way. Together, the instructors that make up the Codestars team create courses on all the topics that students want to learn in the way that students want to learn them: courses that are well-structured, super interactive, and easy to understand. Codestars wants to make it as easy as possible for learners of all ages and levels to build functional websites and apps.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
All reviews are from verified purchasers collected after purchase.
A great guide for designing mobile apps! I like it! Very good quality and content! God bless! All the best!Jan 13, 2022
Your cart is empty. Continue Shopping!